MONETARY AND ECONOMIC SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE – MONETARY REGIMES. 20 YEARS OF CURRENCY BOARD IN BULGARIA.
Sofia, 12-13 October 2017
Researchers interested in issues of monetary and economic problems are invited to discuss their work and to exchange ideas. Both empirical and theoretical studies within the following fields could be submitted:
- Monetary and Financial Economics
- International Economics and International Political Economy
- Economic History and History of Economic Thought
- Management& Marketing
The conference is open to anybody involved in these research areas, including both young and experienced researchers, PhD students, post-doctoral researchers, and professionals from business, government and non-governmental institutions.
- Leonid Grigoriev Principal adviser to the head of the Analytical Centre under the Government of the Russian Federation
- Xavier Richet, Emeritus professor, University Sorbonne nouvelle, Paris, Jean Monnet Chaire ad personam, distinguished scholar on Eastern Europe and Balkans economies
The official working language is English. A session in French and one session in Bulgarian will be held.